CMP Intensive Course — July 14-15, 2017 — New York Hilton Midtown Venue
About the Instructor: Joanne Dennison MSEd, CMP has taught classes for the CMP for 17 years from the East Coast of the US to Beijing, China and Bangkok, Thailand
For more info contact Joanne:
The CMP is the foremost certification of the meetings, conventions and exhibitions industry; and the program recognizes individuals who have achieved the industry's highest standard of professionalism. Established in 1985, the CMP credential benefits meeting professionals through:
- Recognition: As the premier industry certification, the CMP distinguishes holders as career professionals who have demonstrated a high level of experience, skill and knowledge.
- Competitive Advantage: The designation conveys credibility to a meeting professional's opinions and ideas, both at work and in the greater meetings, conventions and exhibitions industry.
- Peer Acceptance: CMPs are immediately recognized by other CMPs as fellow professionals committed to the advancement of the profession.
- Salary Enhancement: CMPs can use the certification as a competitive advantage when it comes to negotiating salaries and other business.
- Personal Achievement: After passing a rigorous application and examination process, CMPs express a profound sense of personal achievement at finally being regarded as the exceptionally skilled professional they are.
- Commitment: Successful completion of the certification process conveys that the certified meeting professional is committed and goal driven in their career.
For fee and application information, please visit the Convention Industry Councils website
or email at
Date: Friday July 14 - Saturday July 15, 2017; 9am - 6pm both days
Location: New York Hilton Midtown Venue