You asked, we listened and now we’re delivering!
MPI Greater New York is thrilled to offer the 2017/2018 Kalahari Resorts Planner Scholarship. In partnership with our Education Sponsor, Kalahari Resorts, planner members are now eligible to apply for FREE EDUCATION!Click here to Apply
Over the next few months, we have some great Education Events coming up which will include:
• How to bring Corporate Social Responsibility/Sustainability (CSR) To Your Events
• Disaster Preparedness -- Are You Ready?
• International Event Planning
• Unique Roundtable Discussions
*Topics subject to change
Here is a sampling of some of our recent past Education Events:
• Women In Business - Guest Melanie Whelan, CEO, SoulCycle
• Trend Tracker: Technologies That Engage, Immerse and Excite! Featuring Jim Spellos
Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania is the premiere meeting destination on the East Coast. The resort boasts state-of-the-art convention facilities, 977 luxury guest rooms and suites, Spa Kalahari and Salon, America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark, a family entertainment center, four full-service restaurants and more. In early 2018, Kalahari Resorts and Conventions will begin expansion on the Pocono Mountains convention center. The addition will bring the space to a total of 234,000 sq. ft., more than double the size of the existing convention facilities on-site. The expansion will include 21 new meeting rooms, as well as an additional ballroom of 38,000 sq. ft. The project is slated to open in 2019.