1. The First Step: Complete the Volunteer Interest Form to submit your interest. The results are then sent to the Leadership Development (LD) team to setup an initial telephone chat with you to help us better determine the best placement for you based upon your/our needs.
2. Initial Interview: An LD team member will contact you to conduct an initial “interview” to assess your level of interest, time available and your ROI (Return on Involvement) for volunteering.
3. Introductions: After the initial interview has been completed, your information will be sent to the appropriate Chapter leader for introductions (The Chapter leader will commit to reaching out to you within 72 hours of receiving the information. Please let us know if this does not happen.)
4. Database Input: After the “hand-off,” the LD Database Chair will receive your interview information from the interviewer and record in your member record in the Chapter's master database.
5. Initial Follow-Up: Ten (10) days after you have been placed, LD will follow-up with you to ensure you have been contacted by the appropriate Chapter leader & that you have been involved in committee.
6. Mid-Year Interview: Between January 1-15 each year, LD will reach out to all Chapter volunteers for a “Mid-Year” check-in to ensure they are having their volunteering needs met. (Results sent to LD Database Chair)
7. Exit Interview: Between June 1-15 each year, LD will follow-up with all volunteers for an “End of Year” exit interview to ensure they were satisfied with their volunteer assignment, rate their ROI and determine continuing volunteer interest. (Results sent to LD Database Chair)